Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Rolling Over

Ryan, Jett, and I went to Houston on Sunday afternoon. We met G and Uncle Indy with Jett, so that he could go play while Ryan and I went to the Kenny Chesney concert. This was the first time that Ryan and I have gone anywhere without Jett being with one of us. We had a great time at the concert with the Hankins. It was very relaxing! Jett had a wonderful time with G, Opa, and Uncle Indy. I was told that he didn't cry at all. Jett was playing with Opa, and nearly rolled over. This would've been the first time. He got distracted when G walked into the room, so he never did roll over while we were in Houston. After getting home, Jett was exhausted. He ate and went straight to sleep for the night. He did great!!! He slept until 4:00, which was 6 hours. He's never slept that long before. He went to sleep on his back with his arms in the air, as usual. When he woke up to eat, I noticed that he had rolled over onto his stomach. So, technically we missed the first time he rolled over. But this morning, during his happy time, he rolled over toward me. Ryan and I got to see his second roll. Jett met two huge milestones in just a couple of hours. We are so excited!!!