Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Big Boy

Jett is getting so big! He's a little over 7 months old now, and I can't believe how much he's grown. We don't go to the doctor again until he's 10 months old, so I'm going to have to go to Pink and Blue to weigh him. He's 28 inches long, and I know he's getting heavier. He is sitting up very well now. Still no crawling, but I think the good Lord is watching out for us because our house is still not suitable for him to crawl in. But, soon it will be. Jett can now say Da Da, Momma, Opa, and Bye Bye. He never performs on command.

We had Life Group at Josh and Angel's on Sunday. They have the best toys! Jett loved this little car. He could push himself backwards. I think we may have to get one of these!

Jett loves his friends! Since Jett can't get around yet, Braylee was sweet and sat by him for a bit. Avery and Nora Belle are hanging out in the background.


Earlier, Avery was sitting beside Jett and holding his hand. It was so cute! I tried to get the picture, but she was too fast. Jett's always getting left by the girls!


I had to include this picture. Jett was so tired that he fell asleep before he finished eating. My sweet boy!