Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

The boys loved the pumpkin patch this year!  They looked at the pumpkins, ran around, checked out the scarecrows, and finally settled down to pick out their mini pumpkins.  I would've loved more pictures of them together, but I guess that's life:)  I was happy that Jett let me take a couple of pics at home.  Jett wanted a pirate pumpkin this year.  Daddy carved it, and Momma painted the eye patch & hat.  Originally the hat was plain black (pic on Ace's blog), Jett had me add a skull & crossbones to make it a "real" pirate hat.  I think it turned out great!


 Jett liked the pumpkins, he just couldn't get comfortable:)


 Jett in full sprint around the pumpkin patch!


 So strong!


 I love this face!




 Completed pirate pumpkin:)


I love this pic!  The only smile I got from Jett!